Supply Chain Lead
A leading chemicals company situated in Durban is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Supply Chain Lead to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Leading Supply Chain Team ensuring individual members contribute towards the overall supply chain goals.
- Set and align functional KPI in alignments with ISC and Safripol KPI’s
- Owner of Supply Chain related work processes
- Employee leadership to support the relevant work processes in accordance with Safripol policies and guidelines
- Establish and manage budgets for Procurement departments, Warehousing, Distribution and Raw Materials Logistics.
- Ensure Procurement functions meet the agreed service levels to internal and external customers
- Ensure Warehousing and PET Distribution meet the agreed service levels to internal and external customers
- Ensure Raw Materials and Additives logistics meet the agreed service levels to internal and external customers
- Raw material and finished goods warehousing and distribution management via service providers
- Understanding, interpreting and converting the business strategy into a supply chain strategy using strategic network analysis, supply chain development best practices and infrastructure knowledge (Supply Chain Development)
- Understanding, interpreting and implementing planning processes around demand, supply and ultimately measuring the gaps between demand and supply (Sales & Operations Planning)
- Understanding, implementing and optimizing detailed production scheduling to enable operational inventory allocation and planning
- Understanding, interpretation and implementation of specific processes related to Procurement Management, Strategic Sourcing and Project Procurement (Procurement Management)
- Understanding, interpretation and implementation of specific processes related to supply and demand, including analysis of markets (Supply Demand Management)
- Understanding and interpreting the network of design and optimization in the inbound and outbound supply chain, including facility design, optimizing total cost of ownership and implementing facilities outsourcing.
- Relevant Bachelor of Commerce or equivalent degree, an Honors Degree in similar discipline will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a mid to senior Supply Chain position
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days