A great mining company in Pretoria, Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Standards Officer to join their team.
- Reporting, Monitoring & Evaluation, Audit: Ensure that the operation’s Supply Chain reporting is aligned with standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for technical evaluations on suppliers and products to be delivered as and when required.
- Monitor the repairs process and ensure adherence to the repairs procedure.
- The custodian of test applications as well as the quality complaint process.
- Monitor and investigate warranty claims within the repairs process and new goods delivered.
- Responsible for the optimized utilization of material codes by minimizing free text expenditure.
- Identify free text items for codification.
- Continuously identify alternative or generic parts to improve on the working performance and cost saving initiatives according to standardisation and product testing procedures.
- Identify and improve the utilisation of common spares between equipment.
- Engagement & Communication: Establish and maintain good working relationships and an effective / sound communication system with the Supply Chain function, the operation and other business units.
- Grade 12
- Trade Test Certificate
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Supervisory Development Programme (SDP) or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years experience in quality control management in a supply chain mining environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days