A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Shaft Surveyor to join their team.
- Grade 12
- BTech Mineral Resource Management
- Mine Surveying Certificate of Competence
- 7 – 10 years of experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 2 Years post GCC Surveying ticket
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the effective coordination and control of all survey activities at the shaft.
- Provide the shaft with specialist underground and surface survey related services and expertise.
- Provide a suitable service to the shaft in terms of implementing and maintaining sufficient survey networks.
- Responsible for the effective maintenance of existing ore / metal accounting system.
- Ensure that an effective statistical database is maintained, identity trends, and provide specialist recommendations to rectify any negative trends.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days