Shaft Engineering Foreman
A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Shaft Engineering Foreman to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Electrical / Mechanical Trade Test Certificate
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- Medium Voltage Certificate
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at a foreman level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate maintenance and monitor equipment availability to ensure adherence to production targets.
- Responsible to perform preventative maintenance and scheduled legal inspections on equipment and machinery.
- Co-ordinate or support the implementation of the operational requirements of the mines environmental policy and procedure.
- Responsible to minimize down-time and evaluate risk (i.e. Root Cause Analysis) in area of responsibility.
- Responsible for Radiation Equipment as per Legal appointment in area of responsibility if applicable
- Execute and approve administrative tasks, including applicable systems (e.g. Modern Flow, ESS, Xtime, Isometrix).
- Responsible to ensure spares availability as per area of responsibility
- Perform standby duties and attend to breakdowns.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days