A great mining company in Evander, Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a Shaft Engineer to join their team.
- Implement and coordinate safe and efficient hoisting procedures to attain scheduled production tonnage at minimum cost.
- Implement standard operating methods and safety procedures in compliance with shaft and government mine regulations.
- In conjunction with the shaft supervisor, schedule and coordinate the maintenance and associated downtime required for hoisting and lowering of people and materials of shaft facilities
- Plan and implement predictive and preventive maintenance strategies and techniques
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- GCC Mines and Works
- 10 – 12 Years experience in a shaft mining environment
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days