Shaft Electrical Foreman
A great underground mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of an Shaft Electrical Foreman to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- N4 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- Foreman Certificate
- 8 – 12 years’ experience an underground mining environment
- Prior Shaft experience is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet production targets, reduce costs & manage performance of direct production staff
- Process monitoring, control and optimisation
- Effective supervision of subordinates (Attendance & Wellness)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days