Senior Winder Electrician
A great mining company is seeking the expertise of a Senior Winder Electrician to join their team in Carletonville, Gauteng.
- Comply with Health and Safety Management Systems and standards
- Follow basic Health and Safety Practices underground
- Train, develop and discipline staff to achieve expected outcomes
- Provide and maintain a working environment in which subordinates
- Establish and maintain a spirit of teamness in area of responsibility
- Ensure safe and effective installation and maintenance of electrical winding equipment and machinery
- Grade 12
- Electrical Trade Test Certificate
- N2 Certificate in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years as qualified Artisan in an underground environment
- Winder experience is essential
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days