Senior Structural Engineer
An industry-leading company situated in KwaZulu-Natal / Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for the structural engineering activities of the company which incorporates concrete and steel structures in single and multi-level buildings, industrial plants and water retaining structures.
In addition, the Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for providing technical and design oversight, support, direction, and leadership to the structural team. The Senior Structural Engineer will manage engineering activities required for project and service deliverables to be achieved efficiently and within the specified timescales.
- Detailed understanding of engineering activities required for consulting engineering services and EPCM contracts.
- Prior experience with the compilation of technical specifications and BOQ’
- 15 years’ appropriate post qualification experience in structural engineering design.
- Concrete and structural steelwork designs of multi-level buildings.
- Industrial plants/structures and water retaining structures.
- Be proficient in Prokon software;
- Competent CAD and 3D modelling skills,
- Comfortable working in a BIM environment and
- MS Office knowledge with strong MS Excel skill
Education & certificates:
- BSc / BEng (Civil) Engineering degree
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.