Senior Security Manager
A great mining company in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Senior Security Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Honours Degree in Security Risk Management
- PSIRA Grade A
- 12 – 20 years experience in a mining environment
- Minimum 7 years at senior management level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inform the Protection Services vision and strategy for the SA Region.
- Inform strategy and develop implementation plans for the Protection Services SA Region in consultation with the Regional Executive Committee.
- Plan strategically to improve overall Regional performance.
- Align the Protection Services Strategy with the Regional business strategy, goals, and objectives.
- Ensure that strategic security risk management methodologies are in place to meet Regional business requirements.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days