Senior Quantity Surveyor – Mauritius
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to supervise field staff and ensure our projects are delivered on time. Your basic responsibilities will also include calculating land boundaries in several locations and creating maps and reports of survey results for clients.
To succeed as a surveyor, you should also have great mathematical and analytical skills, and a good eye for measurements. If you meet our criteria, and if you’re also organized and detail-oriented with a strong experience in this field, we’d like to hear from you.
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Research and design methods for survey processes
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Supervise and provide guidance to field staff
- Purchase and maintain equipment
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
- Collaborate with engineers and architects on several projects
- 8-12 years’ experience within a PQS environment specialising in commercial building projects
- B.Sc. in Quantity Surveying
- Member with RICS (MRICS)
- Proficiency in WinQS
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days