Senior GCC Engineer
A small mining company situated in Gauteng is seeking the expertise of a Senior GCC Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- GCC Mines and Works
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Registered with ECSA
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in an opencast or plant mining environment
- Strong technical skills and project management experience is essential
- Manage the various allocated site financial planning process and capex processes
- Ensure projects are executed to PMA standards, achieving time and cost targets
- Provide technical expertise to achieve and improve OEE’s
- Providing guidance and expertise in the implementation and execution of plant maintenance using SAP PM as the tool
- Leading and managing people to achieve performance objectives through target setting, technical competence and bench strength
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days