A well-known Mining company, situated in Gauteng, is seeking the expertise of a Senior Chemist to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to research and develop new processes and technologies for separating and refining precious metals and base metals as determined by the company.
- BSc (Honours) (with majors in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Metallurgy) essential.
- PhD or MSc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, or Metallurgy will be a definite advantage.
- A high level of practical laboratory, instrumentation, and chemical problem-solving experience and skills.
- A passion for experimental chemical research and innovation, especially in hydrometallurgy.
- Medically fit for both the Platinum Metals Refinery and Base Metals Refinery.
- 1-2 Years’ Experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days