Senior Balance Sheet Actuarial Analyst
A well-known life insurance company is on the look-out for a Senior Balance Sheet Actuarial Analyst to join their team in Gauteng.
The purpose of this role is to perform reserving calculations and regulatory capital reporting and assist with capital management and regulatory compliance for the company.
- Maintain allocated cell client models calculating IFRS4 and IFRS17 reserves
- Maintain allocated cell client models for SAM SCR and Technical Provisions
- Participate in the ORSA process for allocated clients
- Direct client engagement on balance sheet management matters
- Assist in regulatory return preparation and dealing with queries
- Internal and external stakeholder engagement on accountable areas
- Contribute to BSM Life software and process automation
- Contribute to IFRS17 implementation as part of multi-disciplinary project team
- Provide guidance and thought leadership within specialist team
- Predominantly involved with South African clients, but also involved with Mauritian life operations
- 3-6 years working experience, preferably in life insurance
Education & certificates:
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science
- Newly qualified actuary or making good progress towards qualification as Fellow
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days