Security and Emergency Services Superintendent
A great mining company situated in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Security and Emergency Services Superintendent to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- National Diploma in Security Management
- Emergency Services Certificate
- Registered PSIRA Grade A
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in a security and emergency services mining environment
- Effective management and expert support for the implementation of best practice Security Services and Contractor management
- Coordinate work and plans for asset protection services, contractor management and emergencies
- Administration of necessary systems, i.e. JDE / TNA / IsoMetrix
- CCTV Surveillance systems and control room management
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days