A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Section Surveyor to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Mine Survey Certificate of Competency
- Diploma / Degree in MRM / Surveying
- Professional Membership with IMSSA
- 5 – 8 years experience in an underground environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementing Survey standards, policies and procedures and monitoring compliance thereto
- Manage and control all surveys undertaken including reporting, layout drawings and sections
- Manage monthly/weekly measurements and reporting
- Overall system management and administration within the section
- Update plans and draughting layout
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days