A great mining company in Free State is seeking the expertise of a Section Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the Underground Operations Unit teams, systems and processes
- Analyse, interpret Mining data and reports, and take corrective actions as required.
- Provide effective problem-solving support to the Mining teams
- Underground Operations Projects
- Identify Underground Operations improvement opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate and communicate simple project schedules
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days