A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Section Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mining Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical
- Mine Managers / Mine Overseers Certificate
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in an opencast / quarrying mining environment
- Minimum 2 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and encourage a positive safety culture at all times
- Co-ordinate, lead and manage the manufacturing and mining operations
- Ensure the operation operates in a manner consistent with company policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Manage and facilitate all improvement projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days