A reputable mining company, situated in the Northern Cape, is urgently seeking the expertise of a Section Engineer to join their team.
The successful incumbent is responsible for establishing maintenance and preventative maintenance programme for all plant machinery, and equipment and ensuring that this is carried out by subordinates.
- Customer relations management knowledge
- People management/leadership knowledge
- Maintenance planning effectiveness
- Financial and budgetary effectiveness
- Minimum 10 years experience in a similar role
Education & Certificates:
- Bachelors Degree/ Diploma in Engineering field
- Government Certificate of Competency in Mines and Works
- ECSA Registration
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or emailing your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, you are welcome to contact Danielle, Menina, Neuwe, Khanyisa or Stefnie on 021 551 8638 if you have any further questions or queries.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Need some advice on creating your CV? Here are 5 tips on how to make your CV stand out.
Be sure to follow us on LinkedIn for daily updates.