Section Engineer (UG & Plant)
A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Section Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- GCC Mines and Works
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in a plant, shaft and underground mines
- Minimum 5 years post GCC
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of pumps, pipe systems for slurry and clean water.
- Must have a good understanding of fundamental principles of business management.
- Knowledge of bulk materials handling (conveyor belts and associated systems).
- Work experience on process plant or platinum concentrator and Shafts
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days