Section Engineer (Electrical & Instrumentation)
A well-known mining company, situated in Limpopo, is urgently seeking the expertise of a Section Engineer (Electrical & Instrumentation) to join their team.
- Minimum 5 years’ post-degree working experience in mines
- Minimum 3 years’ supervisory experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience and legal knowledge of HSEQ systems
- Siemens software PCS 7 programming and WinCC SCADA development
- Medium voltage (11kV) and VSD experience
Education & Certificates:
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering
- GCC Mines
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days