A leading bank is looking for the skills of a highly motivated Sales Head to join their team of professionals in the North-West.
In this role, you would be responsible for the strategic management of all areas across the business, its people and resources, to ensure sustainable growth of its consolidated Balance Sheet and Income Statement by identifying business growth opportunities (new markets, new products and new services). You will deliver those through designing the most cost-effective delivery channel appropriate to the respective segment, developing appropriate risk management strategies and introducing efficiency improvement measures to an optimal return and maximum stakeholder value.
- Achievement of net profit growth for the business
- Drive an increase in the average balance of a specific portfolio of liabilities
- Establish, align, and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs for a range of functional areas
- Develop a service culture which focuses on rewarding relationships, proposes innovations, and allows others to provide exceptional client service
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy
- Manage the growth of the active customer Account Base
- Maximise Business Portfolio cross-sell opportunities and strengthen client relationships
- Facilitate channel migration of customers to ensure the most effective way of banking customers
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to achieve previously determined sales team targets
- Develop Strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies by tracking, controlling and influencing sales activities
- Plan and execute campaigns successfully and on schedule. Set standards and benchmarks for measuring successful campaign execution
- Monitor costs/benefits per campaign/channel. Maintain operational accountability for all campaign execution
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable BI (information) together with analysing trends and data
- Manage own development to increase own competency
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent, and culture of the team to improve innovation
- Contribute to the development and execution of the business unit strategy through the development and implementation of the People Strategy
- 15 Years of banking experience, of which 5 years at the Executive level
- Within the 5 years, you should have more than 1 year of experience to manage or oversee the rendering of financial service for the categories for which the FSP is licenced.
Education & certificates:
- MBA or other equivalent business management degree.
- Qualification recognised by the FSCA Registrar
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days