A leading heavy manufacturing company situated in Gauteng is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Rentals Superintendent to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
Refurbishment, delivery & collection:
- Ensure that the relevant Rentals buildings are refurbished within the budget parameters and quality standards.
- Plan the Rentals refurb work and ensure that a refurb plan is prepared and circulated daily.
- Plan and circulate the agree refurb plan relating to any long term / project requirements / rebuilds as and when required.
- Ensure that all buildings are handed over to the Fleet Controller at the agreed time and in the correct condition.
- Execute the refurb plan and record, monitor and report on operational efficiencies on a daily and monthly basis.
- Ensure timely delivery and collection of all units to and from customers.
- Drive continuous improvements initiatives within your area of responsibility.
- Take ownership of and manage the rebuilding program.
- Plan, communicate and execute the warranty plan within the agreed time and cost objectives.
Assets, stock, and stock integrity:
- Ensure that the stores function is being controlled and that stock levels are minimized, yet an uninterrupted supply of material is available.
- Ensure that outstanding orders are expedited and that any potential problems managed.
- Manage and report on redundant stock and corrective action.
- Responsible for the stock integrity of all assets (Rental fleet, aircons, furniture etc) on the ACCPAC system.
- Daily, monthly, and quarterly stock counts and reporting.
- Ensure that the daily grading of all returns is done, and the ERP system is updated.
- Ensure compliance to all the company’s policies and procedures.
- Complete and submit daily, weekly, and monthly reports on a timely and accurate basis.
- Ensure that all staff have been trained and signed off all operating instructions.
- Compliance to all reasonable instructions.
Occupational Health & Safety:
- Ensure that housekeeping standards are always maintained.
- Ensure compliance to all organisational Health and Safety code of conduct.
- Carry out inspections to ensure that material is stacked and handled correctly and safely.
- Record and control issues and ensure the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensure daily / monthly departmental vehicles, tools and safety inspections are performed and signed off on a weekly / monthly basis.
Supervise KPA’s of Subordinates:
- Ensure that all subordinates have the skills and knowledge to carry out their functions efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure positive contributions to department’s performance by setting of objectives, coaching, counselling, and performance monitoring.
- Maintain discipline according to the Company’s Code of Conduct.
- Monitor and control time keeping, attendance and overtime.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Equivalent.
- 5 years relevant experience.
- MS Suite.
- ERP Skills.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days
About Hire Resolve