A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Reliability Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management
- GCC Factories
- Relevant Trade Test Certificate
- 10 – 15 years practical experience in the Automation/Instrumentation/ Electrical fields/Mechanical fields.
- Minimum 5 years at Manager Level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Asset and infrastructure management, maintenance, and successful implementation of maintenance projects within the Smelter facilities, associated infrastructure and process equipment – all within approved schedules, timelines and budgets.
- Directs and manages the plant maintenance staff, programs and processes, typically under direction of the Smelter operations manager, to ensure safe, optimal, timely and efficient operation of all plant machinery and equipment
- Provides functional, technical or process leadership. The organisation will depend on this person’s management of multiple discipline teams.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days