Quantitative Finance Specialist/Manager
An industry-leading audit firm is looking for a Quantitative Finance Specialist/Manager to join their team of professionals in Cape Town.
In this role, you would be apart of the ARQ team and interact with clients and audit teams whilst being able to understand and solve their unique technical problems.
- Assist clients with valuation of share scheme and loyalty programmes, financial instrument valuations and the valuation of employee benefits schemes.
- Take ownership of managing projects from beginning to end working with associates to help solve clients’ valuation problems.
- Coaching, mentoring, training, and upskilling associates would be required and engaging with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Solid communication skills who is not afraid to contribute their own ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Naturally curious and analytically in thinking.
- 4 – 7 years’ experience preferred
- Coding skills (Excel VBA, Python, etc.)
- Modelling skills
- Experience with derivatives or valuing financial instruments
Education & certificates:
- Undergraduate degree or MSC in Mathematical Finance and further studies in either FRM, CQF or Actuarial Science would be looked upon favourably.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Financialcareers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days