A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a Psychometrist to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Honours Degree in Human Resources Management
- HPCSA registration as a Psychometrist
- 6 – 8 years experience in a plant mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that recruitment and selection processes adhere to methodology, quality and timeframe policies and procedures
- Manage the vacancy list and ensure appointments made adhere to documented specifications
- Compile/proofread internal and external advertisements and liaise with internal and external service providers for publication
- Coordinate mass intakes of learners, graduate trainees, bursary students, vacation and pre-bursary students, manage the Bursary Programme (needs analyses, selection, contracts, student performance management and payment processing)
- Draft policies and procedures
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days