Protection Services Manager
A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of Protection Services Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Security Management or Similar
- PSIRA Grade A
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The development, implementation and management of security strategy.
- Develop and implement policies, standards and guidelines related to security.
- Liaise with government security agencies and conduct intelligence gathering on crime trends and update management accordingly.
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships e.g. Communities, SAPS, employees and other stakeholder.
- Oversee the continuous monitoring and protection of company assets. Evaluate suspected security breaches and recommend corrective actions(including incidents involving contractors)
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days