A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a Project Coordinator to join their team.
- Grade 12
- National Diploma/ Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 5 – 7 years’ Project Management Experience in a mining or heavy industrial environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute projects according to the SPMF or relevant project management methodology.
- Project Scoping of new projects.
- Investigate, manage and implement projects. Ensure that Management of Change (MOC) procedures are applied for all changes.
- Ensure that all project work on site meets the minimum requirements of Legislation and Company safety standards.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days