Project Controls Manager
A well-known Mining company, situated in Limpopo, is urgently seeking the expertise of a Project Controls Manager to join their team.
This candidate would need to provide leadership and coordinate all aspects of project controls including reporting, cost control, progress measurement, risk management, schedule development, and schedule control and will provide technical expertise and guidance.
- A degree/Diploma or NQF Level 7 qualification in Engineering, Engineering Technology or Commercial
- PMI SP (Scheduling Professional) or PMI PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in cost estimating, scheduling and project controls in the mining
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience associated with engineering, procurement, and construction for mining
- Must have experience in project management controls with relevant contracts (Lump Sum, Unit Rate, Reimbursable).
- Expert Earned Value Management (EVM) knowledge and competence
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days