A leading mining company situated in Mpumalanga is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Procurement Practitioner to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Source suitable suppliers for products; imported raw materials and services.
- Procurement for specific major capital projects.
- Evaluate suitable alternative suppliers and source alternative products in line with specification and company requirements.
- Continually obtain competitive value for contracts
- Order placement and management,
- Adhere to administrative procedures for placing and finalizing of orders.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
- Ensure procurement cost effectiveness.
- Ensure supplier HSEQ compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- 3 years’ experience in industrial supply chain environment.
- 3 years experience within the metal mining industry
- Computer Literacy
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days