An industry-leading client of ours is currently looking to hire a professional and experienced Contracts Manager to join their team in Pretoria, Gauteng.
- Diploma/Degree in Construction Management/Quantity Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Knowledge of Construction Contracts – JBCC & NEC OHS Act Construction Regulations.
- Certificate in Project Management recognised by the SACPCMP
- Registered with the SACPCMP
- Proficient in MS Projects, Candy (CCS) & BuildSmart
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders timely and clearly.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants required to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend budget changes where necessary.
- Liaise with other department managers for the acquisition of additional resources from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make appropriate recruitments.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver cost reports, progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days