A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a PIT Superintendent to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Diploma or Degree in Mining Engineering
- Opencast Blasting Certificate
- 6 – 8 years’ experience in open pit mining environment with proven mine planning experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ supervisory experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compliance with all safety regulations as set out in the mines policies
- Analyse, correct and improve production asset performance trends
- Interpreting mining operational plan and results to develop operational plans
- Interpret, develop and implement operational objectives and action plans for load and Haul process
- Use TCM reports to monitor operational performance
- Ensure Machinery is kept in good working condition and daily Inspections
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days