A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of an experienced Reliability Manager to join their team of professionals.
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- ECSA Registered
- 10 – 15 years’ experience in a maintenance mining environment
- Minimum 8 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage reliability, condition monitoring and nondestructive evaluation models.
- Improvement and management of reliability, condition monitoring and non-destructive processes and standards in line with best practices.
- Benchmarking of reliability, condition monitoring and nondestructive evaluation processes in the industry.
- Manage updating reliability, condition monitoring and non-destructive procedures in line with best practices.
- Review and manage asset maintenance strategies and tactics for existing assets including CBPs.
- Ensure the development of critical asset and spare part lists, BOM and holding recommendations for existing fixed and mobile assets.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days