A leading food exporting company situated in Paarl is urgently seeking the expertise of an experienced Logistics Coordinator to join their team.
The successful incumbent for this position will be responsible for:
- Understand productivity measures and inbound logistics in order to pro-actively plan and manage programs and outbound logistics.
- Assist in the managing and planning of logistics processes, in support of the Marketing Plan.
- Oversight of stock control and integrity of stock i.e. stocktake.
- Ensure good relationships with compliance bodies and all relevant stakeholders.
- The efficient planning and packing of product to comply with market demand.
- Measure and manage weekly reports.
- Plan loadings according to customer orders.
- Ensuring housekeeping standards are set and maintained.
- Adherence to health and safety standards at all times.
- Support and implementation Quality Management Systems and ISO.
- Maintain and manage reporting systems and programs.
- Perform ad hoc duties and tasks as assigned by the Senior Management.
- Bachelors degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or equivalent
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Logistics background
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days