Junior Quantity Surveyor
A leading firm based in Paarl is looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join their team!
- Compilation and monitoring of project budgetary allowances
- Preparation works for interim monthly valuations to client
- Manage sub-contractor accounts
- Preparation works for final accounts
- Knowledgeable in JBCC contracts
- Measuring on site
- Preparation of tender documents
- Provide progress reports on contractors
- Support the Senior Quantity Surveyor and team in the commercial aspects of the business.
- Provide assistance managing projects according to contractual obligations.
- Prepare and resolve monthly applications, invoices, and payments according to deadlines
- 2 – 5 year experience within Quantity Surveying
- BSc QS | BTech QS required from the University of Technikon
- Experience in residential housing projects
- Experience in CCS computer software
- Must be available immediately
- Must speak English & Afrikaans
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to Engineers@hireresolve.za.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days