A great underground mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of Underground Surveyor to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Surveying / Mineral Resource Management
- Mine Surveyors Certificate of Competency
- 7 – 10 years’ experience an underground / shaft mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide accurate measurements and surveys for all production, development and engineering projects underground with associated layouts and reports.
- Perform shaft sinking / shaft alignment engineering surveys.
- Install survey reference points underground for accurate development of all excavations and engineering projects
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days