A great surface mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of SHE Manager to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Safety or Environmental Management
- 6 – 10 years’ experience an opencast mining environment
- Minimum 3 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, and implements organisational safety, health, environmental and quality programmes.
- Plans and implements safety policies and procedures in compliance with Occupational Safety and Health rules and regulations.
- Plans and implements programmes to train managers and employees in work site safety practices, fire prevention, and correct handling techniques for chemicals, toxins, equipment, and other materials.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days