Senior CI Technician
A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Senior CI Technician to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Instrument Mechanician Trade Test Certificate
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide subject matter expertise and skills in area of responsibility; advising on solutions to enhance or ensure the effectiveness of the department/section.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and programming of the SCADA system and PLCs.
- Responsible for the safe installation and maintenance of radiation equipment where applicable. Responsible to ensure adherence to legal compliance with regard to nuclear sources where applicable.
- Ensure adherence to legal requirements.
- Provide training and technical assistance to mechanicians, technicians and operators of the control systems.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvements and cost saving initiatives in area of responsibility.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days