A great underground mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of Projects Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering
- GCC Mines and Works
- 8 – 10 years’ experience an underground shaft or trackless mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the budget for the area of responsibility. Responsible for the generation of cost saving ideas.
- Assist with identify, initiating and executing strategic projects
- Conduct or coordinate feasibility studies
- Responsible to co-ordinate Project related tasks that form part of SIB and other Projects and schedules.
- Responsible for the planning and organising of resources to obtain production targets.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days