A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Planning Superintendent to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mining, Industrial or Civil Engineering
- Opencast Blasting Certificate
- 6 – 8 years experience in an opencast mining environment with mine planning experience
- Minimum 2 years at the Supervisory level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse, correct and improve production asset performance trends
- Interpreting mining operational plan and results to develop operational plans
- Interpret, develop and implement operational objectives and action plans for the load and Haul process
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days