Chief Safety Officer
A great underground mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Chief Safety Officer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Safety Management
- 10 – 12 years’ experience an opencast mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Driving the Safety Management systems and Risk Management processes continuously
- Developing, implementing, and evaluating risk management, responding to risks, and providing advice and guidance to effectively mitigate risks affecting the health and safety of employees.
- Establishing and promoting the maintenance of safe working conditions and recommending ways to improve on overall safety conditions.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days