A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Winder Technician to join their team.
- Grade 12
- N4 Certificate in Engineering
- Trade in electronics repair for communications/instrumentation
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in underground and surface mining (winders)
- Winder experience is essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adhere to site’s environmental management plan
- Conduct audits of all winder instrumentation, communications and control refurbishment, later maintenance
- Conduct reviews of refurbishment, later maintenance of winder CIC equipment to identify actions for continuous improvement
- Execute refurbishment, later maintenance, work checks on a routine scheduled basis
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days