Strata Control Officer
A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Strata Control Officer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Relevant Degree
- Strata Control Certificate
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in an underground shaft mining environment
- Minimum 3 years as SCO
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input relevant data into plans and layouts
- Guideline management in standards for section safety and performance
- Participation in the investigation of relevant rock engineering related incidents and accidents
- Assist with the reviewing of mining layouts
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days