A well-established mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of Mining Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Certificate / Blasting Certificate is Advantageous
- 10 – 15 years’ experience an underground and opencast mining environment
- Extensive short-term planning experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the operational team and gather inputs information from other MRM disciplines to produce the short-term planning.
- Deliver mine planning reports and minutes of all mine-planning activities
- Minutes of all mine planning functions, meetings and pit visits
- Delivery of quality plans report within time and with cost effectiveness
- Delivery of pit balanced ore-mix-flow and run-of-mine stockpiles build up to meet and exceed both volume and grades plant feed expectations/budget
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days