A great mining company in North West is seeking the expertise of a Mine Overseer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Mining Engineering
- Mine Overseers Certificate
- Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- 8 – 10 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 3 years as Mine Overseer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining health and safety
- Manage the operation of section
- Direct area resource specialists for technical support requirements
- Investigates and reports any incidents / injuries
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days