A great surface mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of Rock Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Rock Mechanics Certificate
- Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Registered with SANIRE
- 5 – 10 years’ experience an opencast mining environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure effective Rock Engineering service delivery and support to the Mining Operations, Mine Planning, Survey and Geology sections.
- Ensure adherence to organisational best practice and legislative requirements
- Actively participate in creating a safe mining environment
- Maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Ensure successful teamwork and supervision of Rock Engineering resources
- Continuous improvement of the Rock Engineering function
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days