The Artisan will be responsible for Safely carrying out preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment in line with documented work instructions. Execute improvements and projects on the whole plant and waste plants.
- Prioritise and perform the job as outlined in the Work Order and as per the detailed Task List.
- Capture history & complete the job card to the required standard or alternatively, complete the Work Order on ONKEY with the correct time and all details to the required standard.
- Provide feedback to the Maintenance Supervisor/Foreman on any task where there is a difference between the task instruction and the job requirements.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on shortcomings, defects and further maintenance required to restore equipment to its original safe operating condition.
- Order consumables and request critical spares used.
- Investigate and diagnose problems and breakdowns.
- Conduct risk assessment before proceeding with maintenance activities.
- N3/Matric with Maths and Science
- Millwright Trade Certificate.
- 4 years of experience in electrical engineering heavy current and Mechanical engineering (Fitting) post qualification.
- Computer literacy (basic).
- VSD (Variable Speed Drive) Programming
- Code 8 Driver’s licence.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days