Mining Manager (FTC)
A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Mining Manager (3.1a) to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Grade 12
- Degree / Diploma in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Certificate
- Management Development Programme
- 10 – 12 years’ experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 5 years at Manager level
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the formulation of the Operational Plan for Care and Maintenance
- Manage the budget for the area of responsibility. Provide input and oversight to the budget for the Operation in order to provide
- assurance to management.
- Responsible for the generation of cost-saving ideas.
- Provide Mining expertise and skills to the Operation; advice on Mining solutions to enhance or ensure the effectiveness of the Operation.
- Determine schedules, sequences and assignments for work activities, based on work priority, the quantity of equipment and the skill of personnel.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days