A great mining company in Limpopo is seeking the expertise of a Mining Engineer to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Blasting Certificate for Scheduled Mines
- 3 – 5 years experience in an underground mining environment
- Knowledge of Block Caving
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing Block Cave management measures and systems.
- Block Cave Operations monitoring, analysis, and technical reporting.
- Directing and ensuring strict draw control by means of compliance monitoring.
- Supporting the operations team on grade control and reconciliation.
- Developing production budgets and schedules.
- Evaluation of new technologies and in-house projects.
- Data processing and extensive analysis.
- Mine closure and ramp-up strategies.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days