Mining Engineer Simulation and Planning
A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Mining Engineer Simulation and Planning to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mining Engineering / Survey / Geology
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in a planning role in an underground mining environment
- Drafting and scheduling tools Experience (Studio5 & EPS)
- Simulation Software Experience (eHaulsim, Spry)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define planning parameters and supply mine design criteria documents for CDM (i.e. Tunnel spacing, development rates or extraction percentages).
- Consult with geotechnical modelling consultant on planning parameters (slot initiation points, under-cut face angle scheduling, tunnel sizes etc.).
- Review modelling results and adjust design. Repeat until design is feasible.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days