A great mining company in Northern Cape is seeking the expertise of a Mine Overseer to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Diploma / Degree in Mining Engineering
- Mine Overseer Certificate
- 10 – 12 years experience in an underground mining environment
- Minimum 4 years as a Mine Overseer
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Obtain, check and refine information. Collate and submit reports. Run data exception reports and take corrective action. Conduct document control spot-checks.
- Identify recurring problems and derive creative solutions involving team members. Recognise and reward team member efforts.
- Implement compliance requirements. Communicate compliance changes.
- Plan, direct and assess Quality Management within sub function and recommend remedial actions where necessary to ensure adherence to TQM principles.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by either filling in the online application form or by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within 3 days